Using the Commuter Club site requires a registration and log in. This allows personalized information and incentives to be delivered to you based on your individual profile. It also helps the participating Outreach Partners to understand the general characteristics of commuters in their areas, allowing them to develop programs that will better serve your needs.
Technical Note: Make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser so that you can use the features of this site. Most browsers have cookies enabled by default. To test whether your browser allows cookies, go to our Cookie Test page and click the “Test” link.
After Registering on your first visit,
you are automatically logged in. You will remain logged in until
you either quit your browser program or click the Log Out button. Next
time you return, you will need to log in with your email address and
To log in to the Commuter Club site:
- On the Commuter Club home page, find the “Log In” area of the page.
- Type the email you registered with in the top box, and your password in the bottom box.
- Click the Login button.
If your initial attempt to log in does not work, try the following steps:
- Check that the email address you have entered is the same one you registered with.
Many users have both home and work email addresses, and forget which one they signed up with.
- Try each of the four possible suggested passwords: your first
name, your last name, your home zip code, and your work zip code.
- Click "Help! I forgot my password" to have your password emailed
Some ISPs may block our automated emails. If you
do not receive the email within 30 minutes, go to step 5 to receive
- Check that cookies are enabled in your browser.
If you are not sure where to find this preference in your browser, try our Cookie Test page.
- If you are sure that cookies are enabled but your login is still not working, click the Contact Us button on the home page to send us an email.
Most likely you have a typo in the email address or password you registered with. An Administrator can find your registration and assist you.