Using the Commuter Club site requires a registration and log in. This allows personalized information and incentives to be delivered to you based on your individual profile. It also helps the participating Outreach Partners to understand the general characteristics of commuters in their areas, allowing them to develop programs that will better serve your needs.
Technical Note: Make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser so that you can use the features of this site. Most browsers have cookies enabled by default. To test whether your browser allows cookies, go to our Cookie Test page and click the “Test” link.
Creating your user profile takes less than 2 minutes, and gives you
access to all the features and incentives available to Commuter Club
only need to register the first time you use the site. On subsequent
visits, you will log in using your email address and selected password.
To register for Commuter Club and create a login and password, do the following:
- On the Commuter Club home page, click the “Register” button underneath the Email and Password fields.
- Read the introductory information to make sure you qualify to register
and have all the information you will need, then click the "Let's Go!"
- Enter your home and work zip codes in the boxes provided, and click
By first requesting your zip codes, the registration
form can check that you qualify and narrow down the list of possible
employers. PO Box zip codes are not allowed– please use the zip code
of your workplace's physical location.
- Fill out the registration form with your personal information, then click Submit.
The name, email, employer, commute mode,
commute miles, and address fields are required. The other
information is optional, but will help you receive more targeted
- Make note of the email and password shown on the bottom of the registration
confirmation page – you
will need this to log in information next time you visit the site.
- To automatically log in and begin using the site, click the link
at the bottom of the confirmation page that reads, “Click here
to enter Commuter Club!”